The Alexander Technique provides a way to enhance your health and well-being. It is a simple, practical and powerful method to restore natural balance and poise, freedom of movement and calmness of mind.
With the Technique you learn to function more efficiently and effectively, move with less effort, actively engage with life rather than just react to it, and discover more vitality and resilience.
Contact me on 0131 6695595 or 07932 967344 for further information or to book. One-to-one lessons and group classes in and around Portobello and the rest of Edinburgh.
- Next introductory group class: Monday 10th April
- Next follow-on group course starts Wednesday 26th April
- More workshops and courses here
- New article: ‘Is your daily commute driving you to despair?’ – read some top tips for driving
- Poster presentation at the Society for Back Pain Research Annual Conference: ‘Effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons for people with chronic musculoskeletal conditions‘
- How to avoid ‘text neck’? – find out by reading my article in TalkBack the magazine of the national charity, BackCare
- One-to-one Alexander lessons are effective for both chronic back pain and chronic neck pain – demonstrated in two major clinical trials published in leading medical journals
- New research suggests Alexander lessons can reduce pain and disability for people with knee osteoarthritis
- Link to other research news here