The Alexander Technique provides a way to enhance your health and well-being. It is a simple, practical and powerful method to restore natural balance and poise, freedom of movement and calmness of mind.
With the Technique you learn to function more efficiently and effectively, move with less effort, actively engage with life rather than just react to it, and discover more vitality and resilience.
Contact me on 0131 6695595 or 07932 967344 for further information or to book. One-to-one lessons and group classes in Portobello, convenient for Edinburgh and East Lothian.
- Next introductory group class: Saturday 9th September
- Join the current follow-on group course, or the next one starting Tuesday 24th October
- More workshops, courses and events here
- If at first you don’t succeed…….
- Read these articles on ‘Is your daily commute driving you to despair?’ and ‘How to avoid ‘text neck’?
- ‘Effectiveness of Alexander Technique lessons for people with chronic musculoskeletal conditions‘: Poster presentation at the Society for Back Pain Research Annual Conference
- One-to-one Alexander lessons are effective for both chronic back pain and chronic neck pain – demonstrated in two major clinical trials published in leading medical journals
- Pilot study suggests Alexander lessons can reduce pain and disability for people with knee osteoarthritis
- Link to other research news here