The Alexander Technique provides a way to enhance your health and well-being. It is a simple, practical and powerful method to restore natural balance and poise, freedom of movement and calmness of mind.
With the Technique you learn to function more efficiently and effectively, move with less effort, actively engage with life rather than just react to it, and find a renewed sense of vitality.
Contact me on 0131 6695595 or 07932 967344 for further information or to book. Individual lessons and group classes in and around Portobello and the rest of Edinburgh.
- Next introductory workshop is Tuesday 1st November
- How to avoid ‘text neck’? – to find out, read my article in the latest issue of TalkBack the magazine of the national charity, BackCare
- One-to-one Alexander lessons are effective for chronic musculoskeletal conditions (back pain and neck pain) – demonstrated in two major clinical trials published in leading medical journals
- New research suggests Alexander lessons can reduce pain and disability for people with knee osteoarthritis
- Link to other research news here